Pages

Friday, April 01, 2005

The Hair Show in HITEC

with hair show tonight!!! wow~~
i arrived the venue of the show at 9am -- HITEC (國際展貿中心)
then, we had a simple training on catwalk, posture and rehearsal, according to our groups: foundation, structure (my group!) and completion

at around 11:30, we went back salon to start our hair setting and make up~
i saw Twins come to salon to have hair setting, and also stars which would join our hair show -- Emme, Mandy & Maggie in 3T
and i got my dress too, black thin dress cover a piece of grey clothes...
we back to HITEC after finish the setting, and we went to dressing room to find our clothes..(coz' most of them haven't get the clothes yet)
but!!!!! a special thing happened! that was.... the clothes i wore at that time was in fact another model's clothes!! um... my clothes was actually a piece of silk dress with deep V on the back....!!! so me and that model changed the clothes....
however~~~~~ becoz' she's a bit fat which made her could not carry the clothes well, so finally...the clothes back to me again, and my DeepV dress was given to her~~
then we had our final rehearsal again...~
tonight, the hall had around 2000 people, at around 8, our show start!!!
well, when walking on the bridge, the flash lights are come from any direction!! but, not scare at all, I did it naturally (and tried my best)
our stage designer (the one taught us how to walk on the stage) also praise my group...(becoz' at rehearsal, my group was underlooked, this is due to .... the postures are too much for us... how can we give 10postures with hands only at around 3minutes = =", so my group was always censured by those ppl) however, when it was show time, all 5 of us did it with confident & happy smile!
it was a funny and happy experience!!!
after our show, there was a make up practice show left behind, and the model for make up was.... Isabella!!! I saw one more star tonight!!

 
 SnapShot, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment